Wydawnictwo Bukowy Las
Montessori w Twoim domu
A GUIDE FOR PARENTS WHO WANT TO RAISE THEIR CHILDREN AS RESPONSIBLE AND INTERESTING PEOPLE.
A unique guide that will help everyone become a more effective parent, but also aims to change the way we view young children. Its author, an experienced Montessori teacher, shows how you can transfer the values resulting from the principles of the organization of Montessori educational institutions to your home and enjoy being with your child every day.
Using the principles developed by the famous Italian educator Maria Montessori, Simone Davies tells how to see in the notorious rebellion a period of increased curiosity, when a child absorbs knowledge like a sponge, learns to respect the world and discover it with joy. The author presents hundreds of practical suggestions and ideas for a pleasant and valuable life with a toddler at home. It helps adults:
- Stay calm when your baby is lacking it and set boundaries with love and respect;
- Arrange the house properly and control the chaos;
- Prepare Montessorian activities for children aged 1-3;
- To raise a curious child who loves to explore his surroundings;
- Start looking at the world from the toddler's perspective (and be positively surprised by what we see).
The uniqueness of this book is also its aesthetics. Rarely are parenting guides with such a sophisticated graphic design. Minimalistic, fresh design, colored with economical illustrations and simple photos, reflects the mood and rules of Montessori kindergartens and schools, which thanks to this book can also reign in your home.
Shipping time 2-5 working days. You can read more about returns and complaints here.