Baby wool slippers
Soft, first shoes fastened with velcro. They are made of natural, temperature-regulating felt wool that allows your feet to breathe. Flexible and non-slip rubber outsole provides good grip. Thanks to adjustable Velcro fasteners, they are easy to put on and wear even for the youngest children.
The shoes are very easy to put on even on a chubby baby foot with a high instep. Star shoes are ideal as first shoes for babies taking their first steps. They provide good support, gently stiffen the heel, are extremely soft and have a flexible sole, have wide toes and do not pinch the toes.
They will work great as slippers in a nursery, kindergarten or at home.
- Natural and temperature regulating wool
- Soft and comfortable fit
- Non-slip natural rubber outsole
- Free from harmful chemicals
Recommended height allowance: 1 cm
Find the right size
1) Place your foot on a sheet of paper against the wall.
Put your heel against the wall.
2) Mark on the tip of the toe (both feet as one foot may be longer than the other)
3) Measure the distance on paper.
Use this measurement and add the recommended height allowance (1-1.5 cm) to your measurement, then find the right size.
Shipping time 2-5 working days. You can read more about returns and complaints here.